![]() |
| Teach me Mommy curriculum |
Lilburn's finest preschool co-op for children eager to learn and ready to prepare for Georgia Pre-k. We believe you can learn and still have fun.
Sunday, July 21, 2013
Initial Meeting
Thank you to everyone that was able to make it to the meeting. We had a great turnout and were able to go over a lot of information. I am so excited for our children as we approach our start date for class. Right now we have ten children in total that are signed up which I will call a great success. We are able to split into two classes a Monday/Wednesday class and a Tuesday/Thursday class. We came to a consensus that the 9:30 am to 11:30 am schedule would suit everyone's schedules and needs in both classes. The Meeting Notes are available in case you were not able to make the meeting. I have emailed out the contact information for all of the parents signed up just in case you need to get in touch with another child's parent. I will have all of the major documents available on the google drive and will post the direct links on here. Please remember that the supply list was portioned out and assigned and your supplies need to be delivered to my house by Friday, August 3rd. If you have any questions let me know. The curriculum we will be using is the Teach Me Mommy Curriculum by Jill Dunford.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your input: