Lilburn's finest preschool co-op for children eager to learn and ready to prepare for Georgia Pre-k. We believe you can learn and still have fun.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
Parent Work Day
Thank you to everyone who dropped off your supplies already. I am still waiting on a few of you. Our group is down to 9 so we will be moving forward with five Monday/Wednesday children and 4 Tuesday/Thursday Children. I am so excited for our preschool co op to get started. In preparation I will host a parent work day on Friday from 10:00 am to 11:00 am. The goal is to run over what is in the bins, some classroom management tips and to explain the bin break-out session instructions. This will give us all a chance to visit one more time before we get started and for some of you to meet for the first time. I hope everyone can make it. The calendar is now available on cozi and all of you have been added and should receive a weekly update but I do recommend you login as well. I am excited for a great semester. Thank you everyone for your patience and excitement. I'm sure we will work out the bugs as we get started.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your input: