Friday, August 16, 2013

Preschool Co op First Week Summary

Thank you to our first week's teachers for our Lilburn Little Stars Preschool Co op. The kids had a fabulous time and I received some positive feedback. Thank you everyone for your efforts in helping our children learn and grow at this stage in their lives. The child tracing was a hit and hopefully you all received the pictures from the first day (thanks for tue/thur class for your understanding)! Also, I wanted to make sure everyone's child received their folder this week. They need to bring this to each class so whoever is teaching can send home completed work from that day of preschool or if you need to send something to class with your child, i.e. pictures, a letter, or whatever a lesson may request from a parent. The Teach Me Mommy Curriculum seems to be working out well. I look forward to our field trip at the end of this month to the local Gwinnett Fire Department. I'm glad we could kick off the first week of our Lilburn Little Stars Preschool Coop with such excitement and enthusiasm from parents and kids alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your input: