Lilburn's finest preschool co-op for children eager to learn and ready to prepare for Georgia Pre-k. We believe you can learn and still have fun.
Monday, May 19, 2014
Preschool Graduation 2014 and program results
A big congratulations to our mom's and students from our first year of the Lilburn Little Stars Preschool Co-Op. We had a fantastic year full of a variety of field trips and great curriculum. Our graduation ceremony consisted of a fun field day and potluck. As far as our attrition rate we started the year with 9 participating families and ended with 7. Not bad for our first year. The two families we lost were around March so they participated most of the year. The kids bonded and grew socially and academically. I can't wait until my son is old enough for preschool in a couple of years to do this all again now that I have the template and the know how. Feel free to comment with questions if you are starting your own preschool coop wherever you may be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your input: